Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
When there's a water intrusion, mold can become a problem in your home or business in as little as 48 hours. Roof leaks, leaking water lines, excessive rainfall, sewage backup, any source of water from an abnormal source in your home is bound to cause mold growth. Not only can it cause damage to your homes structure and belongings, but it can also cause potentially negative health effects to the home's inhabitants. SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Our teams have the skills and expertise to make it, "Like it never even happened. ®"
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (216) 464-4498
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Shaker Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- Newburgh Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Valley View
- Brooklyn Heights
- South Euclid
- Pepper Pike
- Mayfield Heights
- Richmond Heights
- University Heights
- Northeast Cleveland