Best Ways to Prevent Fire Damage at your Beachwood Business
Having a fire occur at your business can be devastating but there are some steps we can take to stop this from affecting your business. The most common business that would be for a fire to occur is a restaurant. Luckily, there are some ways to keep our restaurants safe from a fire happening that is out of our control.
- Use fire-retardant furniture, drapes, accessories, etc.
- Install a fire barrier between the kitchen and the rest of the restaurant.
- Fire Alarm and smoke detector in all enclosed rooms.
- Refrigerant leak detection system installation.
- Equipment with automatic extinguishing systems.
- Establish a regular inspection system for all kitchen equipment.
SERVPRO of Beachwood/Shaker Heights/Cleveland Heights specializes in fire and water - restoration and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (216) 464-4498 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!