Best Ways to Prevent Fire Damage at your Beachwood Business
Having a fire occur at your Beachwood business can be devastating, but there are some steps we can take to stop this from affecting your business.
The most common business that would be for a fire to occur is a restaurant. Luckily, there are some ways to keep our restaurants safe from a fire happening that is out of our control:
- Use fire-retardant furniture, drapes, accessories, etc.
- Install a fire barrier between the kitchen and the rest of the restaurant.
- Fire Alarm and smoke detector in all enclosed rooms.
- Refrigerant leak detection system installation.
- Equipment with automatic extinguishing systems.
- Establish a regular inspection system for all kitchen equipment.
SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast is a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration.
We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone local to Bratenahl, Newburgh Heights, and Garfield Heights. Call us at any time at (216) 464-4498.