Help a Mayfield Heights Neighbor Prepare for Winter Weather
Winter weather is sadly on its way and here at SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast encourages you to not only check on your own home but consider on checking on any neighbors who may not be able to inspect on their own.
Here are a few tips to get you started on winterizing your home:
* Check their gutters to make sure leaves or any objects have been cleared
* Seal any cracks to prevents cold air from seeping in. Check along windows, doors, air conditioners, mail chutes.
* Check furnaces, boilers, and chimneys to clear any buildup and running efficiently.
* Check smoke detectors by replacing batteries. Consider installing a carbon monoxide detector to avoid toxic gas in the home.
* Clear the yard from any tree branches or debris.
Just a few easy steps and peace of mind as we prepare for the colder months ahead.
If your home has water damage from a roof leak, call SERVPRO of Beachwood and Cleveland Northeast at 216-464-4498 and let us make it "Like it never even happened."®