Power Outages-Be Prepared
- “To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, use generators, pressure washers, grills, and similar items outdoors only.
- If the power is out longer than two hours, throw away food that has a temperature higher than 40°F.
- Check with local authorities to be sure your water is safe.
- In hot weather, stay cool and drink plenty of fluids to prevent heat-related illness.
- In cold weather, wear layers of clothing, which help to keep in body heat.
- Avoid downed power lines, if a power line falls on a car, you should stay inside the vehicle.”
Please click the link above to learn more to become ready and prepared. Your local communities are also a great source of information so call you city hall or go online today.
SERVPRO of Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights and SERVPRO of South Euclid, Lyndhurst, and Pepper Pike at 216-464-4498….here to help! We service Beachwood, Shaker Heights, Cleveland, South Euclid, Lyndhurst, and Pepper Pike and surrounding communities. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you, your home or company safe.